Aluminium awning windows are a very popular window at Evolution Window Systems as they push out effortlessly from the bottom to provide ventilation in conjunction with a measure of protection from unexpected passing showers. Aluminium awning windows are also able to be fitted with an electric winder for ease of use in high rise applications. They are also able to be fitted with a rain sensor that automatically closes the window when you have left the window open for some ventilation throughout the day.
Residential Awning Window
- Residential awning sashes inlaid directly into shopfront framing.
- Dedicated head and sill to accept awning sashes with manual chain winders with Standard 30mm or alternative 44mm nailing fin jambs. We also have a double glazed 44mm nailing fin frame for those projects with double glazed fixed lights.
- Complies with AS 2047, with a high water resistance of 450Pa. Has a very low air infiltration that makes this product suitable for air conditioned buildings.
Architectural Awning Window
- This 102mm thick commercial grade awning window has been designed with bold frame lines and thick (strong) sashes that can carry heavy glass including 24mm thick double glazing.
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
Architectural Awning Window with Truth™
- This high performance awning window has been designed to accept Truth™ Hardware. This allows us to offer very large casements and awnings fitted with scissor type winders with jamb to stile latches that secure the sashes in the closed position.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas. Successfully tested to resist 450Pa water.
- Fixed sidelights/lowlights and highlights can be single or double glazed.