Evolution Window Systems are a leading manufacturer of contemporary architectural aluminium and timber window and door system. Our continued vision is to remain the primary innovating component within the Australian aluminium window and door industry.
As such, we are committed to continued excellence in the manufacture of our product. We strive to ensure we maintain our reputation as leaders in the supply of high performance and energy efficient timber and aluminium window and door system.
Evolution assists it’s employees in cultivating their expertise, expanding their knowledge and enabling their passions.
Join us, we have an array of roles, as we work together in continuing to remain industry leaders in the manufacture of timber and aluminium windows and doors.
For all position inquiries please contact email@example.com or Phone Lisa Cartwright on 0440 681 228 or 9833 0855.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
- Aluminium Door Fabricator
Internal Sales Person – We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Sales person to join our team. A professional who takes pride in their work, has good technical and people skills, is detailed and customer focused. We are seeking someone who wishes to grow in the role, along with the business. You will manage a job from quote received through to estimation and customer interaction as required.
• Adhere to the company’s safety standards and policies
• Manage Sales Enquiries email and associated tasks. Understand and assist to manage sales and ordering processes
• Have effective conversations with builders / clients
• Support Sales team with administrative support as required – as per process needs
• Liaise with Internal Estimators in order to maximise work flow and manage ’the rack’
• Communicate pro-actively with the sales team to ensure quotes are being completed in a timely manner and order of priority
• Read, learn, understand and interpret paperwork and work instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete take offs according to established guidelines and quality standards
• Plan, improve and implement practices, procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency
• You agree to follow all policies and processes as requested by your manager. This includes following instruction in using various software, tracking and reporting tools in a consistent manner. Ability to use Outlook and general PC knowledge is required.
Only applicants with current working visa or permanent residents of Australia will be considered. Drivers license preferred. Please contact: Lisa Cartwright on 0400 681 228