Evolution Window Systems are a leading manufacturer of contemporary architectural aluminium and timber window and door system. Our continued vision is to remain the primary innovating component within the Australian aluminium window and door industry.
As such, we are committed to continued excellence in the manufacture of our product. We strive to ensure we maintain our reputation as leaders in the supply of high performance and energy efficient timber and aluminium window and door system.
Evolution assists it’s employees in cultivating their expertise, expanding their knowledge and enabling their passions.
Join us, we have an array of roles, as we work together in continuing to remain industry leaders in the manufacture of timber and aluminium windows and doors.
For all position inquiries please contact email@example.com or Phone Lisa Cartwright on 0400 681 228 or 9833 0855.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Junior Project Co-ordinator/Estimator (Commercial Facades) – Well established window and door company (21 years) is expanding into new markets, and is looking to recruit you in order to expand the existing commercial sector team. This role will suit for an individual who has experience in a similar role or who is willing to develop their career in this field. We are looking for great attitude, positive mindset to learning new things, ability to talk to clients and suppliers. The right candidate will be working with very experienced and knowledgeable commercial sector professionals. The company will provide relevant training and give you exposure to this dynamic industry. We differentiate ourselves through our focus on quality and passion about work we do.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Reviewing tender and project documentation
• Providing estimate preparation of plans, schedules
• Assisting with proposals and tender submissions
• Assisting the management of the tender estimation and cost planning processes
• Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and creation of purchase orders
• Pick-ups and small site deliveries
• Any other duties, as can be reasonably expected
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following key attributes, skills and strengths:
• Drivers License essential
• Strong work ethic and driven to succeed
• Experience in a similar role in a commercial/residential building project
• Strong mathematical skills
• Overall excellent PC skills – excel, word, Outlook etc
• Ability to work in small team independently and inter-dependently
• Strong communication skills – phone, email and face to face
• Strong organizational skills – pro-active and self sufficient
• Keen and able to attend TAFE, or equivalent training opportunity
• Hold a relevant building, construction or architectural tertiary qualification
• 3D drafting software (e.g. AutoCAD)
• White card holder, forklift would be useful
• The right candidate will be given continuous growth opportunities and career path choice within our organisation
Only applicants with current working visa or permanent residents of Australia will be considered. Drivers license preferred. Please contact: Lisa Cartwright on 0400 681 228