Our aluminium sliding doors offer strength and architecturally inspired style with their bold frames and clean lines. We have a very versatile offering with corner sliders, cavity stacking and huge panel sizes all possible to meet your design needs.
Double glazing and thermally broken frames can be hugely beneficial for you in reaching energy requirements and maximising year round comfort levels.
For help selecting the perfect sliding door for your project, get in touch with us today on (02) 9833 0855.
What we can do
- Flush thresholds
- Large panel sizes
- Double Glazing
- E3 Top Hung and Bottom Rolling
- Corner sliding and cavity stacking
SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Internal Sliding)
- The extra strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow large sliding doors to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible XXF, FXX, XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX, FXXF and FXXXXF. A 90º corner unit FX^XF and FXX^XXF also available.
- Doors run on heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
Highly versatile, fully tested and configurable.
- Commercial Door (Single Bead)
- Light Commercial Door
- Commercial Door (Double Bead)
- Commercial Stacking Sliding Door
- Apartment Sliding Door
- SoundOUT Secondary Glazed Sliding Door
- Residential Sliding Door
- Residential Stacking Sliding Door
- Magnum Sliding Door
- Commercial Stacking Sliding Door (150mm)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (External Sliding)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Internal Sliding)
- Thermally Broken Sliding Door