Our aluminium sliding doors offer strength and architecturally inspired style with their bold frames and clean lines. We have a very versatile offering with corner sliders, cavity stacking and huge panel sizes all possible to meet your design needs.
Double glazing and thermally broken frames can be hugely beneficial for you in reaching energy requirements and maximising year round comfort levels.
For help selecting the perfect sliding door for your project, get in touch with us today on (02) 9833 0855.
What we can do
- Slimline flush glass
- E3 top hung
- Corners, cavities and stacking
- Flush thresholds
- Large panel sizes
- Double glazing
SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Flush Bottom Rolling)
- Recessed head, sill and jambs allow clear glass sightlines.
- Extra large sliding panels up to 3300mm high x 2500mm wide.
- A range of configuration options including single and double sliding panels, bi-parting doors and corner sliding doors.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rollers.
- Compatible with Centor Screens.
Highly versatile, fully tested and configurable.
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Flush Bottom Rolling)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Flush Top Hung)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Recessed)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Top Hung)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Bottom Rolling)
- SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Standard)
- E3 Top Hung Custom Sliding Door
- MAGNUM™ Sliding Door